We have immediate growth needs for Marketing Assistant, US-based, for 10-15 hours per week to virtually assist our company and our clients in managing and facilitating all of their marketing needs.
Marketing Assistants work directly with real estate agents to provide: Email Marketing (Newsletters, Surveys, Buyer Short emails, Drip campaigns as needed, Special Events, etc.); Vendor Marketing which offers marketing of agent’s suppliers, affiliates, and service providers to deepen the agent’s relationship with them; Online Marketing for real estate agents includes Social Media, Blogging and Websites;. Marketing Assistants ensure that marketing work is completed in a timely manner and maintain professional and quality marketing material for clients.
Candidates for this position are self-motivated, creative, and extremely detail-oriented. Must exhibit proficient command of marketing software. Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) Or Google/ZOHO document suite required.
- Do you write well?
- Do you have experience using WordPress and Social Media beyond basic personal use?
- Are you available a minimum of 10 hours per week of which 1 hour daily needs to be over the phone during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM)?
- Do you have a clear phone voice and the ability to make client calls as needed with no background noise?
- Are you willing to take the initiative to follow up with the client in a timely manner?
- Are you a proactive problem solver?
- Are you US-based?
If you answered YES to all of the above then you may apply as a Marketing Assistant.
We have a unique hiring and training process (1-4 weeks) to support our virtual community and infrastructure. You can fast track through it if you have our preferred qualifications listed below.
- Graphics experience – Minor Picture Editing
- Basic web design / SEO understanding
- Project Management
- Tech Savvy with lots of Online Saas Services
Other Qualifications Considered:
- The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- Persistence and patience
- Time Management Skills
- Organization Skills
- ZOHO product Suite a plus
Compensation:$14-18/hr. Paycheck is deposited directly, once a month, in your bank account.
Hours Required:minimum of 10 up to a maximum of 25 hours per week
Contact us at cservice2 at our main domain.